Thursday, June 25, 2009

If they had a baby...

I often find myself thinking "If Brad Pitt and I had a baby, it would look so adorable." The name "Brad Pitt" can be replaced with Johnny Depp, Robert Pattinson, or any of my other potential husbands. "Adorable" can be replaced with beautiful, stunning, or angelic. I've realized, however, that not sharing this game is selfish, especially since VW released the RoutanBabymaker3000.


As it turns out, the offspring of the lovely Robert and myself isn't angelic, or even adorable. It's the ugliest baby ever to grace the earth with it's horrifying presence.

I'm blaming that wonky eye on Rob. I'm blaming the whole thing on Rob. Anyway, I've realized that this game is highly amusing when applied to historical figures, like Adolf Hitler. Or Harry Potter. Imagine that one day ol' 'Dolf met HP, and they decided to use SCIENCE to create their child. Well, all those bunsen burners and graduated cylinders weren't necessary, because their spawn was already alive and well.


plus

equals Mr. Manny Pep Boy, on the left

So remember, if you ever have the urge to know what _________ and __________'s baby would look like, it's probably already on the internet, just waiting for you to joyously discover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment