Thursday, June 4, 2009

wtf is going on here?

In my embarrassingly extensive travels of the internet, I've come across some pretty damn incredible things. My favorite is a completely random find, like when you google "vanilla cupcakes" and somehow end up learning where spandex bodysuits are sold (since glitter is very becoming on me, I bought a sparkly neon green one). But every so often, the internet is in a giving mood and craps out some real gems:

Upon first glance, it's just a dude camping. The boots add to the beauty of the picture, conjuring images of him wrasslin' up some crawdads from the stream, chased down with a refreshing bucket load of 1979 Schweppes. To top it off is the construction hat. This, my friends, is camping at its finest.

I found a cat in my neighborhood, and went onto craigslist to see if the owner had posted a "please help me my adorable kitten is lost" ad. No such luck, but I did find this looker:

This cat, formerly known as Marilyn Manson, is missing. If I saw that thing in the street, I'd make my peace with God because it would clear the apocalypse was at hand. My theory is that the husband took the cat out, not in a 1940s date kind of way, but in a 1940s gangster kind of way. I can't blame him, I'd probably do the same thing if I saw that thing giving me that look in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment