Friday, February 11, 2011

Love: Nicolas Cage Style

It's that time of year again. A time when chocolate and diamond sales reach record highs. It's literally impossible to let someone know how much you care without either of those two. This year, I've used my design skills for the greater good. The only thing more romantic than than the aforementioned aphrodisiacs is not a thing at all. It's a man. A great man. A man who is the embodiment of chivalry, courage, masculinity, sexiness, and yes, romance. And I can't forget to mention his excellent acting skills. I'm talking, of course, about Nicolas Cage. If you haven't seen this compilation of his abilities, please take a moment to check it out:


Now that we're all on the same page of how to feel about Nicolas Cage, here are a few valentines to pass along to your loved ones.













I tried to limit it to a few. Really boil it down to the essentials. But then I remembered that this was Nic Cage, and the world needs as much of him as it can get. You're welcome.

3 comments: