Wednesday, December 2, 2009
I'm more efficient than a Native American using every single part of a buffalo after they killed it.
It's the end of my college career (how in the bleep did that happen?), and I feel so accomplished and efficient. It's not because I managed to make it out with decent grades, or because I made it through with some life-long friends, but because of this: as my last week winds up, I find myself using the last post-it of a pack, the last pen of a case I bought 3 years ago, the last sheet of a ream of paper I bought in the beginning of the semester, the last of my tape, and the last of my staples. I'm not sure how I'm such an economical genius, but the fact of the matter is, I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment