Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Happy October! I've taken a lot of time to seriously think things through, and I've come to the conclusion that I want to have the creepiest month ever. I've got a big ol' list of things that are intended to make me pee my pants, sleep with the lights on, and/or become possessed.


This list is posted on my bedroom wall, so the moment I wake up, before I put on my makeup, I am reminded of all the horrifying excitement this month has to offer. I'm sure before the best day ever (Halloween, that is), I'll have added around 20 more things to it. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Calvary Cemetery in Queens! I saw it from the highway and need to go! The graves are so unique and it reminded me of the NYC skyline, which happens to be right behind it. I immediately pretended that the skyscrapers were part of the cemetery and, for the rest of my NYC weekend, that the city was a graveyard for giants!

    ReplyDelete