Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Why Lady Gaga is Awesome: Reason # 293

My newest obsession is Lady Gaga. And when I say obsession, I wake up with her songs stuck in my head, I've forgotten what other music sounds like, I'm going to be her for Halloween, I've paid $400 on eBay for one of her wigs. Just kidding. Or am I? I've taken it upon myself to share her insanity with the world. This newest reason is just the catalyst of her amazingness. Ever seen the movie Cabin Fever? There's this hilarious scene where a little boy with beautiful golden locks goes a little bit retarded and bites a guy during a flesh-eating disease epidemic, all the while screaming "pancakes" and doing some BAMF kung fu moves. It's probably the best scene in all of cinematic history.

As it turns out, that is that kids real hair, and he does BAMF kung fu moves in real life. Thank you for existing, Matthew Helms.

He was my obsession before I found this picture of Lady Gaga. Something tells me she loves Matt Helms, too. He's going to be the conversation starter when I meet her, we'll instantly bond, and become the best of friends. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment