Thursday, September 3, 2009

YouTube thinks I'm gay

I usually enjoy the fact that the internet creepily stalks me and picks ads it knows I want to see. For example, I've been looking up wedding stuff for my sister. Well, Facebook's been watching me closer than I've been watching for New Moon updates, and only shows me ads for engagement rings and wedding dresses.

Every once in a while, though, something amazing pops up. I was recently made fun of for listening to Minus the Bear. Something about being a hipster kid. I chose to ignore that because the friend who told me happened to like Minus the Bear and is more of a hipster then I can ever hope to accomplish in my lifetime (yet he was wholeheartedly making fun. Maybe it's not hipster enough?) Anyway, he's wrong. According to YouTube, listening to Minus the Bear means you're super gay.




So, either the internet's selection is a little flawed, or the internet is more advanced than we could ever imagine and it knows our deepest thoughts and feelings before they even manifest in our own minds. If that's the case it's only a matter of time before everything is like I, Robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment