Go eff thyself.
With thine public works department
Who spent two hours today towing cars
Those cars of Oregon Hill
So you could sweep leaves from autumns past.
Go eff thyself.
After I spent an hour's toil
Transporting last season's foliage to the road
Only to be told
"Put those in a trash bag, wench
Get thyself some gloves, and take them away
So thine house doesn't look so bad."
"I beg thine pardon," say I
"Do not cast such judgment on my home.
Seest thou other homes on this block?
How many others rake their leaves and sweep their walks?
Now tell me which looks bad.
Besides, why art thou taking away these cars with such haste
If the street sweeper isn't coming?"
"We've already been here today, hag
We're putting them back."
Returning cars,
After hours of blocking passage to the street,
Doesn't that seem, good sir, a waste of time and money?
Go eff thyself.
Claiming the streets were cleaned
Is a downright lie
When filth from ages past
Still lines the gutter.
I call BS, BS it already came today.
To have the gall to tell me my home looks bad.
You look bad, Richmond.
Go eff thyself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment